As Hot as You Like Wings
You won't find any breading here and no need to fry unless it's your desire.
As Hot as You Like Them Wings
2 lbs wings, sectioned into drum and wingettes
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup hot sauce, traditionally Franks
Sea salt and pepper
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare sheet pan and lightly oil or cover with parchment. Set aside.
1. While oven is heating, mix together in a large bowl the hot sauce of choice and butter.
2. Salt and pepper the wings.
3. Dip the wings into the hot sauce mixture and shake off extra sauce. Lay in single layer on sheet pan. Bake for about 25 minutes until you see the wings starting to get golden and crispy.
4. Turn chicken, baste with more sauce and cook about 10 more minutes until crispy and sauce has slightly caramellized.
5. Serve with remaining sauce.
6. Optional: serve with celery sticks and keto friendly blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Fat: 36.2 g
Pro: 24 g